Business Professionals Get to Design, Repair, or Rebuild Organization’s Customer-facing Services
ASU’s Center for Services Leadership teams up with experts in the field of service and leadership for an accelerated online program on service design.
ASU’s Center for Services Leadership teams up with experts in the field of service and leadership for an accelerated online program on service design
TEMPE, Ariz. (Feb. 10, 2021) — The Center for Services Leadership in the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University is launching a new fully online and live interactive program to address organizations’ need to adapt, renew, and upgrade their service design and innovation processes.
The Service Process & Innovation Sprint online program is designed to help business professionals apply what they learn to a specific service design challenge at their organization. Attendees will identify this design challenge before the event and apply what they learn each day during the five-day program. They’ll come away with an action plan for that process, as well as new tools to apply to any service process they need to create or rethink. For those who attend with a team, the Center for Services Leadership will provide daily sessions with an executive coach who will focus on their company’s specific challenge.
The program will lead attendees and their colleagues through the necessary building blocks, quickly and effectively, to achieve their service design and innovation goals. The program features:
- Expertise from top university faculty and business practitioners
- A fully live and interactive program via a Zoom interface with a focus on the learning experience
- Exclusive for teams, executive coaching that works closely with attendees and their colleagues to guide them through the learning each day
- A digital badge that attendees can post on social media to display and verify completion of the course
Core topics to be covered:
- Designing the service experience with service blueprinting
- Delivering service excellence and closing the gaps
- Service innovation process and tools
- Change management and leadership
Program format and dates:
- Attendees and their colleagues will meet with faculty and business practitioners live on Zoom for two hours daily, Monday, April 5, through Friday, April 9, 2021. This will include meeting in fast-paced large and small group sessions to learn service design concepts and skills. Plus, discussion time and structured networking time with the broader group will take a deeper dive into the learning.
- Teams will meet separately to work through a set of implementation questions to apply what they’ve learned that day to the process they’re working on.
- Teams will have scheduled sessions with an executive coach to provide input into their progress and help them problem-solve.
For more details about and to register for the Service Process & Innovation Sprint online program, visit wpcarey.asu.edu/sprintonline.
About the Center for Services Leadership
The Center for Services Leadership is a ground-breaking research center within the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University that concentrates on expanding service innovation by combining the latest scientific insights from the academic world with the best of business strategy in the real world. Explore the website for resources and information for the science of service: research.wpcarey.asu.edu/services-leadership/.
For more information, contact:
Center for Services Leadership
- Best secured credit cards
How does a secured credit card with no annual fee make the issuer money?
- Baby formula shortage will last into the fall
An ASU supply chain expert says brands are still 30% out of stock, so it won't be until the end…
- Admissions director Q&A: What you need to know about getting into the ASU MBA program
Get the inside scoop about the MBA program, including what to expect in admissions, the…