Creating a ‘forum for all voices’
An interdisciplinary campus partnership leads to workshops that create new possibilities for promoting DEI in the business curriculum.
In this article published July 13, 2022, on AACSB Insights:
As we think about how we want to shape the future of business education, we must engage with our history and allow it to illuminate lessons that already exist.
– Dan Gruber, associate dean for teaching and learning
Advancing DEI efforts requires asking questions about ‘What has been?’ alongside ‘What could be?’
– Lois Brown, director for ASU’s Center for the Study of Race and Democracy and ASU Foundation professor of English
From the syllabus to content to pedagogy, DEI needs to be fully integrated. That requires a holistic approach to teaching and learning.
– Gopalakrishnan Mohan, senior associate dean of faculty
- 2024 outlook from ASU and national economists
Speakers from across the country and region share what’s in store for the year ahead at the 60th…
- Providing adaptable, accessible higher education
ASU professors discuss how W. P.
- MBA debt burden at the top 50 US business schools: Where grads owe the most and least
US News & World Report found W. P.