Creating a ‘forum for all voices’
An interdisciplinary campus partnership leads to workshops that create new possibilities for promoting DEI in the business curriculum.
In this article published July 13, 2022, on AACSB Insights:
As we think about how we want to shape the future of business education, we must engage with our history and allow it to illuminate lessons that already exist.
– Dan Gruber, associate dean for teaching and learning
Advancing DEI efforts requires asking questions about ‘What has been?’ alongside ‘What could be?’
– Lois Brown, director for ASU’s Center for the Study of Race and Democracy and ASU Foundation professor of English
From the syllabus to content to pedagogy, DEI needs to be fully integrated. That requires a holistic approach to teaching and learning.
– Gopalakrishnan Mohan, senior associate dean of faculty
- Best secured credit cards
How does a secured credit card with no annual fee make the issuer money?
- Baby formula shortage will last into the fall
An ASU supply chain expert says brands are still 30% out of stock, so it won't be until the end…
- Admissions director Q&A: What you need to know about getting into the ASU MBA program
Get the inside scoop about the MBA program, including what to expect in admissions, the…